Black Labrador

Black Labrador
Cute Dog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Initial Thoughts On Our New Inquiry Topic

Here are the meanings of these words for our new inquiry:

     Finite: I found out that ''finite,'' means, it has a limited size or extent. For example, something that is able to be counted or measured.

     Infinite: I found out that ''infinite,'' means, it is extremley large in amount or has no limit. For example, something that goes on forever and cannot be counted.

      Resource: I found out that ''resource,'' means, in relation to a country or person, the materials, money, and other things that can be used. For example, agriculture, timber etc.

      Sustainable: I found that ''sustainable,'' means, that a plan, method, or system can be continued at the same place or level of activity without harming its efficiency and the people affected by it. For example, something that can be countinued or kept going. 

George Power 1000  

No comments:

Post a Comment