Black Labrador

Black Labrador
Cute Dog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finishing My Inquiry

Hi,

Finally I have finished my inquiry. I have completed both the solar car model and I have painted a box to put my research on. I took me all the holidays to do my project (two weeks). It was good that I finished it in the holidays so that I didn't have that much homework in the first week of school. It is already at school waiting to be handed in on Friday this week (I took it to school on Monday this week). 

My solar car model that I made in the holidays can really work, believe it or not. All you need to add is the sun light. It isn't the heat that makes the solar car run it's the amount of light that gives it the energy. After I had m ade my solar car I did an experiment to see which weather it is best  for it to go in: Results: Sunny day: Solar car drove smoothly; Cloudy day: Solar car didn't move at all; In the shade: Once again solar car didn't move. There are also times in the day called ''Prime Times'', which is during, 11am to 3pm. All the other times in the day isn't bright enough for solar cars, but they would be if people in the future can make a new solar car that can store energy from the sun. If they could, on rainy days you can just use the energy to run the solar car from the day before.

George Power 1000

Once Again, A Lot Of Work     

1 comment:

  1. George - it is something that you should be very proud of as you have produced a top quality piece of work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete