Black Labrador

Black Labrador
Cute Dog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doing My Inquiry

Hi,

So far in my inquiry I have been working extremely hard. I started working on it Monday, and I have made lots of progress. I have so far done lots of my research and thats been what I have been focusing on so far this week. I am hoping to be finishinng the research, and going on to be making my model solar car, or be  writing the paragraphs down onto a poster or on the back of the box that my model is going to be put in. I also hope that you will be keeping on looking at my blog to see all my updates on what I have been doing in inquiry and also, looking at the Daily Dog.

George Power 1000        

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George power 1000,

    It sounds that you are doing a great job but How big is your car approximately? Are the solar panels on the whole surface of the car? I really like your idea! Keep up the hard work!

    Captain Haddock

    ReplyDelete